TUF-R® Heavy Linear Low Density Gusset Bag
8 x 3 x 15 Poly Bag
Tuf-R® Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) bags provide extra strength and puncture resistance compared to Low Density bags of the same gauge. Because of this, it’s often possible to use a lighter gauge Tuf-R® bag to do the job of a heavier gauge LDPE bag, which saves money and helps to reduce the environmental impact. Tuf-R® bags are made from virgin materials, so they comply with USDA and FDA requirements for use in food applications. Gusseted bags feature creased sides that expand to accommodate bulky items.
- Tuf-R® bags can often be used in place of a heavier gauge LDPE bag to save money and reduce environmental impact
- Made from seamless tubing with no slits or side seals that can rip
- Bags 15” wide and under come in dispenser packs of 100 for cleanliness and convenience
- Meet FDA requirements for use in food applications
- Cases and inner packs are bar coded and clearly labeled for easy identification
Stover & Company offers a variety of ways to save our customers money on shipping. We have partnered with UPS for our small parcel orders, but have partnerships with best in class LTL and FTL carriers to help support our volume customers and business partners.
UPS Discount Program:
- UPS Hundred Weight: We can pass along savings to our customer when the order is over 200lbs shipping weight.
- UPS Ground with Freight Pricing: We also offer ground shipping with freight pricing. This gives our customer the ability to still have their order delivered with ground services with freight pricing.