Alpine Soy Flex Icing Shortening - 50lb
Alpine Soy Flex Icing Shortening is a domestic soybean based shortening that offers a creamier, more consistent texture, a wider temperature range and contains no tropical oils. Soy Flex, for shortening that's as smooth as silk and consistent from cube to cube.
Alpine Soy Flex is a zero grams trans-fat icing shortening usable over a wide temperature range so you can create higher-volume, creamier bright white icings.
- Soybeans Grown in the USA
- High Volume, Creamy Icings
- Great for Cream Fillings and Butter Cream Icings
- Brilliant, White Icing
- Zero Grams Trans-Fat Per Serving
Looking to make the fluffiest and delicious icing you’ll ever bake in your life? Try the Alpine shortening at Stover & Company. This shortening is the basis for making a brilliant, high volume, creamy icing that will be the best finisher to any cake or cupcake that comes out of your oven. Made with soybeans grown in the USA, this shortening is extremely versatile due to its wide temperature range allowing for different types of icing to be made with this ingredient.
Stover & Company offers a variety of ways to save our customers money on shipping. We have partnered with UPS for our small parcel orders, but have partnerships with best in class LTL and FTL carriers to help support our volume customers and business partners.
UPS Discount Program:
- UPS Hundred Weight: We can pass along savings to our customer when the order is over 200lbs shipping weight.
- UPS Ground with Freight Pricing: We also offer ground shipping with freight pricing. This gives our customer the ability to still have their order delivered with ground services with freight pricing.