Raw Honey Wheat Bagel Puck - 120/cs
HANDLING PROCEDURES FOR RACK OVEN ASIAGO FROZEN SLUGS
1. TAKE FROZEN BAGELS FROM BOX AND PLACE 3X4 ON PAPER LINED SCREEN PANS.
*YOU MAY PLACE DIRECTLY ON SCREENS IF CLEANED AND SPRAYED.
2. PLACE RACK OF BAGELS IN COOLER OVERNIGHT, COVERING WITH RACK COVERS IF AVAILABLE.
3. TAKE RACK OF BAGELS OUT OF COOLER AND UNCOVER. LET BAGELS SIT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE FOR 15-20 MINUTES.
4. PLACE RACK OF BAGELS IN PROOF BOX AT 100°F AND 85% HUMIDITY FOR 40-45 MINUTES. DO NOT OVER PROOF
*BAGELS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN DOUBLE ORIGINAL SIZE.
*CERTAIN BAGELS PROOF FASTER THAN OTHERS. REMOVE ACCORDINGLY.
5. REMOVE PROOFED BAGELS FROM PROOF BOX. LIGHTLY PINCH TOP OF BAGEL TO CLOSE HOLE IN CENTER. ADD APPROXIMATELY ½ OUNCE OF SHREDDED ASIAGO CHEESE TO TOP OF BAGEL
6. TAKE PROOFED BAGELS AND PLACE IN 500°F OVEN WITH 15-20 SECONDS STEAM FOR 2 MINUTES. MAKE SURE OVEN DAMPER IS CLOSED.
7. AFTER 2 MINUTES RELEASE STEAM FROM OVEN BY OPENING DOOR AND OPENING DAMPER.
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO STAND DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF OVEN. STEAM WILL RELEASE QUICKLY AND WILL BURN
8. KEEP OVEN AT 500°F AND CONTINUE BAGEL BAKE FOR 8-10 MINUTES OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN ON BOTTOM. TAKE BAGELS FROM OVEN, COOL AND PLACE IN BASKETS.
Stover & Company offers a variety of ways to save our customers money on shipping. We have partnered with UPS for our small parcel orders, but have partnerships with best in class LTL and FTL carriers to help support our volume customers and business partners.
UPS Discount Program:
- UPS Hundred Weight: We can pass along savings to our customer when the order is over 200lbs shipping weight.
- UPS Ground with Freight Pricing: We also offer ground shipping with freight pricing. This gives our customer the ability to still have their order delivered with ground services with freight pricing.