Sweetex Golden Flex Cake and Icing Shortening
Golden Flex expands the reach of non-PHO shortenings into the more challenging baking applications. Unlike most non-PHO shortenings that suffer reduced functionality and flexibility compared to PHO shortenings, Golden Flex is a true PHO-free drop-in replacement.
Sweetex Golden Flex Cake and Icing Shortening is a zero grams trans-fat soy-based shortening developed for use in hi-ratio cakes. High ratio shortening is designed to contain no moisture at all. As the mixture contains no water whatsoever, cakes, butter creams, and frosting recipes made with this product have outstanding flavor and texture. Brilliant white icings made with Sweetex Golden Flex have superior spreadability and excellent taste.
- Soybeans Grown in the USA
- Higher Yield and Volume Than Traditional Zero-Trans Shortenings
- Brilliant Creamy White Icings and No Waxy Mouth-Feel or Off-Notes
- Outstanding Texture and Flavor
- Superior Spreadability
- Produces Outstanding Decorating Icings
- Zero Grams Tran-Fat Per Serving
Stover & Company offers a variety of ways to save our customers money on shipping. We have partnered with UPS for our small parcel orders, but have partnerships with best in class LTL and FTL carriers to help support our volume customers and business partners.
UPS Discount Program:
- UPS Hundred Weight: We can pass along savings to our customer when the order is over 200lbs shipping weight.
- UPS Ground with Freight Pricing: We also offer ground shipping with freight pricing. This gives our customer the ability to still have their order delivered with ground services with freight pricing.